A page in Innopedia describing a new idea would typically cover the following sections:
Table of Contents
1. Potential Benefits for the Air Transport System
2. Likelihood of public acceptance
3. Radical content
4. Physics credibility
5. Time-scale for incubation
6. The achievement reached in the incubator
7. Related and supporting capabilities
8. Budget required for incubation.
9. Partnering needs for incubation.
10. Scalability of the idea.
Please do not change this page but copy the text as a basic outline for your new page.
You may conveniently use the "Page Source" at the bottom of this page (click first on "options").
There you will also find the edit button and other useful page related features.
Please add appropriate tag's to your page when saving.
At the bottom of each page there is a "TAG" button. Use this site feature to add TAGs to your page for easy referencing.
You may find a number of worked out ideas here
You have to be a member to the site before you can add a page or make changes to the site join here