The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at Delft University of Technology has embarked in 2008 on a four-year project to develop ‘the ultra-eco-friendly plane’.
Topics covered include:
- Reconfigurable Flight Control System for CleanEra Aircraft,
- Drag reduction using plasma,
- Drag Reduction for a Green Aircraft,
- Landing gear systems,
- Conventional vs. Unconventional Design,
- Counter rotating propellers,
- Research in non-cylindrical fuselages.
The CleanERA Team members will post here regularly.
For more information about the project, take a look at [http://www.delcraftworks.tudelft.nl].
For a brief presentation of the CleanERA project please look at the PDF-document here.